Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Message from John Moore

What my unconstitutional second degree murder conviction boils down to be, is an innocent Aboriginal man spending ten years in prison for a murder that he absolutely and unequivocally did not commit! And another 22 years asking the Canadian Government to review my wrongful unconstitutional second degree murder conviction!

Losing everything that was part of my life, my freedom, my dignity, my young family, memories that can never be recovered. Those memories are gone forever! I lost a lot more than anyone can imagine! Among those losses were the deaths of my dad Ira Moore, who was killed in a hit and run accident in Ottawa, the passing of my grandmother Jeannie, the passing of one of my sons, the passing of my sister-in-laws, the passing of a number of Uncles, Aunts and some Cousins and the passing of some very close friends. All these losses happened while I was locked up in prison for a murder that I did not play any part in.

It was also proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I was not present when the murder of Mr. Donald Lanthier, the Sault Ste. Marie cab driver was committed!

John C. Moore
An innocent Aboriginal man fighting for justice and freedom in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment